Roleplayer's Delight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members of Staff

Go down

Members of Staff Empty Members of Staff

Post by Blade Akimichi Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:40 am

Alright, here is the list of staff on Roleplayer's Delight (to make it easier for you)

Staff:

Q: How do I become a member of staff?
A: It varies.  If any member of staff, aside from me, sees you as a good role model for others and a potential member of staff, they will notify me and we'll discuss it.  If we choose to pick you, at the end of the month, we'll show all newly picked staff members, but you'll immediately be notified.  If it is me, I'll discuss it with someone and we'll decide from there.  Same thing applies.  If you are picked, you'll be given the starting rank of staff, which you can slowly improve on over time.

Q: Can you lose the ability to be a staff member?
A: I'll be blunt.  Yes, you can.  Also, if you have received a Game Over, you cannot be a member of staff at all (and if you were, your position is revoked).

Q: Since you can lose the ability to be a staff member, can you get it back, and how does it work?
A: If there is an issue of a staff member, we'll have a vote.  If majority says to get rid of you, you are no longer staff.  You can be chosen to be staff again, but you'll start at lowest ranking of staff.

- Blade-kun
Blade Akimichi
Blade Akimichi
Yandere Owner

https://rpersdelight.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum